How do I edit JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro?

1. 5 months ago

"How to import JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing smoothly? Not long ago I purchased the JVC GY-LS300 camcorder, I like it because the videos recorded by it are very excellent. The JVC GY-LS300 is able to record Ultra HD, Full HD at 4:2:2, SD & Proxy, the recordings are in MOV or AVCHD MTS format, and I usually choose to record AVCHD videos. In the past two weeks I recorded a few of videos in MTS format, when I load these MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie/FCE, Avid Media Composer, I found the videos are not well supported, it can't be loaded or edited smoothly, my friends recommend me to convert JVC LS300 MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro native supported codecs and formats, can you help me? Thanks!"

Have you encountered problems when you load JVC GY-LS300 to Adobe Premiere Pro? JVC LS300 is a powerful camcorder that can record 4K or 1080p videos, the video format is MOV or AVCHD MTS. On the editing forums many users have found that JVC LS300 MTS files not supported by Adobe Premiere Pro, and they need to import the footages to Adobe Premiere for editing, in this case, is there an effective way to convert JVC LS300 AVCHD MTS videos to native supported formats for Adobe Premiere? The answer is yes, what you need is HD Video Converter, this best HD Video Converter has native output formats for Adobe Premiere, you can use it to covnert JVC LS300 AVCHD MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro best supported formats.

Free download JVC LS300 to Adobe Premiere Converter:

The JVC LS300 HD Video Converter is top HD video converter on the market, it has support for all the HD videos, for example you can import HD videos like 4K MOV, AVCHD, MXF, MP4, AVI, MPG, etc. into the software for converting. Besides, it has rich output formats, especially native formats for editing programs, such as MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro, AIC codec for iMovie/FCE, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X. So once you use this best HD Video Converter you won't need to worry about the video editing and playback issues anymore.

-image- -image-

Convert JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD MTS to MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac

1. Free download and install the JVC LS300 to Adobe Premiere Converter , both Mac version and Windows version are available to use, you can choose it according to your computer.

2. After you launched the program you will see its main interface, please click "Import" button on the top left corner to import the JVC LS300 AVCHD MTS files that you want to convert.

-image-

3. Choose output formats you need. To edit JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro, please choose "Adobe Premeiere > MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg)", "Adobe Premiere > MOV(AVC) Video(*.mov)" or "Adobe Premiere > WMV(VC-1) Video(*.wmv)" as output format.

-image-

4. If you need to adjust the output parameters like resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others please choose according to your need.

5. Click "Start" button to Convert JVC LS300 AVCHD MTS to MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac.

Afer the JVC LS300 AVCHD MTS to MPG/MOV/WMV Conversion , import the converted videos into Adobe Premiere Pro, and then you can edit the JVC LS300 AVCHD videos with native supported codecs and formats, and you won't have any problems.

Read More:

jvc gy-hmq10 4k mp4 to davinci resolve , jvc gy-hmq10 4k mp4 to dnxhd mov , jvc gy-hmq10 4k video converter , jvc gy-hmq10 and davinci resolve , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd and davinci resolve , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd converter , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd to davinci resolve , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd to dnxhd mov , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd/4k mp4 to dnxhd conversion , jvc gy-hmq10 avchd/4k mp4 to dnxhd converter

jvc gy-hm200 4k mov to mpg/mov/wmv conversion , jvc gy-hm200 4k mov to mpg/mov/wmv converter , jvc gy-hm200 4k mov to sony vegas pro , jvc gy-hm200 4k mov videos to premiere/vegas , jvc gy-hm200 4k vide converter , jvc gy-hm200 and adobe premiere pro , jvc gy-hm200 and sony vegas pro , jvc gy-hm200 to premiere/vegas converter

canon eos c300 mark ii fcp x , canon eos c300 mark ii premiere pro , edit mxf in premiere pro , convert canon mxf for fcp x , canon c300 mark ii XF-AVC fcp x

or Sign Up to reply!