Accidentally delete your call history from iPhone 7 (Plus)
If you find nothing when you want to call back from the call history since you have cleaned recent call logs accidentally or didn't save new contacts from call history in time, the worse thing is that you don't have any backup from iTunes, is it possible to recover deleted call history on iPhone 7 (Plus)?
Recover deleted call history/log from iPhone 7 (Plus) on computer
When you have deleted calls from your iPhone 7's call-log history that you didn't want to delete, you don't have to be anxious. In fact, once calls are deleted from your iPhone 7 (Plus), they still located on your iPhone 7 (Plus), although you can't see the deleted calls. All you need is a iPhone 7 (Plus) call history recovery tool that lets you retrieve missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls from iPhone 7 (Plus).
Have no backup – Directly scan your iPhone 7 (Plus) and recover the deleted call history with UFUSoft FoneLab
1. Download, install and run UFUSoft FoneLab as iPhone 7 (Plus) data recovery. Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable. Under "Recover from iOS Device" mode and click "Start Scan" button to scan all your lost call logs on iPhone 7 (Plus).
2. Select "Call History" category on the sidebar and tick the call logs you want to recover in the right pane.
3. Click "Recover" button to undelete your iPhone 7 (Plus) call history. Once it's done, click "Open" button to get the exported file.Have a backup – extract your deleted history from iTunes/iCloud backup
1. If you have backup files in iTunes backup, choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode, select the backup you need and click "Start Scan" button to scan the iTunes backup file.
2. If you have backed up files in your iCloud account, choose Recover from iCloud Backup File. Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the backup file to download. Scan the downloaded file.
3. It will take a few minutes to complete the whole iPhone 7 (Plus) scanning. After that, select "Call History" category on the left side and all your call history will be displayed on the right side. Just check the call logs you want to recover.
4. Click "Recover" button to start the iPhone 7 (Plus) call history recovery.
Tip: If you have updated iTunes backup after mistakenly deleting, your lost call logs will be gone permanently.
Read More :