Galaxy Note 7 Video Converter-Play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V on Galaxy Note 7

1. 4 months ago

Big, bold and beautiful, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 sets a new standard for high-end Android smartphones. It combines cutting-edge hardware with premium design to become the latest (and greatest) member of the Note series. Of course, the 5.7-inch handset comes bundled with a refined S Pen - an advanced digital stylus for sketching, taking down notes, or navigating through the UI. Another stand-out feature is the built-in iris scanner, which is used to identify the device's owner. On the back of the device we see the highly-acclaimed 12MP camera from the Galaxy S7, known for its speed and quality images.

Do you want to play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V on Galaxy Note 7? If you have stored some videos on your computer, you can follow this article to get the best Galaxy Note 7 video converter, which can help you convert and play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV or M4V on Galaxy Note 7 with supported format.

Galaxy Note 7 is released not long ago, now there are more and more users have got this striking smartphone, the Galaxy Note 7 has 5.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, this screen has a higher definition, the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels, so you can get vivid screen effect. The RAM of Galaxy Note 7 is 6GB, so it is able to run many Apps, and you can get fast run speed, the internal storage is 32/64/128/256 GB, so you can install many latest Android games, or copy many songs or videos onto it for playing freely.

How to play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V on Galaxy Note 7?

If you have bought a Galaxy Note 7 Android smartphone, you may want to copy some videos onto it for watching, the Galaxy Note 7 has a big screen so it is an ideal device for you to watch videos. As we know, videos and movies often in different video formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, etc. but not all the video formats are supported by Galaxy Note 7. From Galaxy Note 7 user manual or product page you will learn that Galaxy Note 7 can play MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV video formats in H.264 codec. If your videos are not in these formats, then you will need to use video converter software to transcode videos like MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV or M4V to Galaxy Note 7 supported format.

Galaxy Note 7 video playback issue

“Hi there, can you recommend a good video converter software for me? I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone not long ago, and I want to transfer some interesting videos that I downloaded onto Galaxy Note 7 for playing, my videos are in the formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, etc. after I copied them onto Galaxy Note 7, I find Galaxy Note 7 can’t play the videos I copied, so I guess these formats are not compatible with Galaxy Note 7, in this case I need a Galaxy Note 7 video converter program to transcode unsupported videos to compatible formats, can you recommend one for me? Thank you.”

The question showed above is asked by a Galaxy Note 7 user, on the Internet many users want a good video converter program to help them convert unsupported videos to compatible format for Galaxy Note 7 and other devices. Now we want to introduce the best Galaxy Note 7 video converter for you, it will convert your videos to Galaxy Note 7 best format in few clicks.

Best Galaxy Note 7 video converter

The best video converter for Galaxy Note 7 is UFUWare Video Converter Ultimate , this powerful software can convert HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V or others to any video formats you need, and then you can copy converted videos to Galaxy Note 7 for watching. Besides HD videos, it can also rip latest blu-ray and DVD disc movies to unprotected common videos, and then you can backup blu-ray or DVD to your computer’s HDD or NAS, or copy converted movies to Galaxy Note 7 for playing freely.

Supported OS: -image- NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10

-image-

Step 1. Download this best Galaxy Note 7 video converter from UFUWare website, install this software on your computer. This software has Windows version and Mac version, you can choose it according to your computer.

-image-

Step 2. Launch this Galaxy Note 7 converter, it will show you the main interface, to load HD videos, please click “Add Files” button; to load Blu-ray or DVD disc movies, please click “Load Disc” button, you can load Blu-ray disc, DVD disc, Blu-ray ISO, DVD ISO, Blu-ray folder and DVD folder.

Step 3. Select Galaxy Note 7 supported format for output. There are rich optimized formats in the Galaxy Note 7 video converter, to play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V on Galaxy Note 7 with compatible format, you can choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is the best format for Galaxy Note 7.

p 4. If you want to adjust the output parameters, you can click “Settings” button after you selected the output format, and then you can change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others according to your need. For example, you can adjust the resolution to 1280*720, and then you will get 720p videos for watching.

Step 5. The final step is to click convert button to start MKV/AVI/WMV/MOV/FLV/M4V to Galaxy Note 7 conversion.

Now you may have known the way to convert MKV/AVI/WMV/MOV/FLV/M4V to Galaxy Note 7, when the conversion is finished, you can copy converted videos to Galaxy Note 7, and then you can play MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V on Galaxy Note 7 with supported format, there will be no playback issues anymore.

Read More :

best blu ray ripper 2016 , best blu-ray ripper 2017

office suite replacement windows 10 , WPS office 2016 Business , WPS Office newest version

best pdf converter software , best pdf converter to excel , convert pdf files on windows 10

pdf to word converter windows 10 , top 5 useful pdf converter tools , top useful pdf converter tools

download wps office 2016 business , microsoft excel alternative windows 10 , microsoft excel replacement windows 10

How to Transcode 4K XAVC S to 4K Prores for FCP X on Mac Sierra

Transcode Sony AX100 XAVC S to Avid MC for Editing

2016/2017 Best Blu-ray Video/Media Player Software for Windows 10

Play/Watch Blu-ray Discs or BD ISO Movies on Windows 10

or Sign Up to reply!